Week 6: Thank you December, It’s a Wrap!


Thank you December!

Hi there, lovely friends! So here we are on the final Christmas series and I want to thank you all for tuning in.

How’s your week so far? Hope you had a blast :)

Well if you’re going to ask me, a lot of things happened in this month. It’s been a one-crazy-roller-coaster ride for me. But I’d rather not discuss it here. Some things are better left unsaid…

Though my Week 4: It’s Not So Christmassy This Time post sounds gloomy, I’d like to end my Week 6 with something positive. After all, it really was! 

Nothing could go wrong if you spend your special days with your loved ones.

As I mentioned in my previous post, we’ll be heading to my beloved hometown (City of Tayabas, Quezon) for the holidays. 

We came from a big family and it’s become a regular thing for me and my siblings to hold our family reunion for three years now since our Mother celebrated her 70th birthday last Dec. 23, 2014.

And even though we missed hubby since he’s not with us that time, still my kids and I had so much fun, my first born especially because he was so eager to see his cousins. 

Let me share with you some of the photos that I cherish :)

Our "Nanay's" 73rd Birthday
Why am I the only one serious here? 😄 Oh, Kuya Nel is missing! 


Happy happy birthday to one of the happiest and coolest persons I've known! We love you so much Nanay!  


My "koolits" nieces and nephews (never thought our family will be this big 😁)


My pretty nieces and handsome nephews 😄


during a game


happy faces


a rare moment with Kuya Mark, baby, and my niece Fiona


Insert Papa here


a lazy day before Christmas1
A lazy day before Christmas with my youngest and closest sister Gilda and the kids :)



About Christmas 2017

Front view of Tayabas City Hall glows in the dark


My pretty nieces








Merry Christmas!


Kuya Mark with Ate Sam and Ate Jerah


"binata na ang Kuya Mark ko"


Sweet smiles from Ate Camille and baby Xandra


Those smiles...those happy faces say it all. Thank you December, it's a wrap! 


Cheers, 
Joan



6 Weeks to Christmas Series, Week  6




Photos courtesy of Jerah May Rivera





Let’s Connect! 👉  Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter

Labels: , ,