Week 5: Pinoy Delicacies I'm Loving this Season



If there’s one thing I’m excited about Christmas, that would be food! (lots and lots of it!)


Having a sweet tooth, I’m always after these sumptuous desserts. And for some weird reasons, I feel these taste sooo much better during Christmas time and if eaten at my hometown :)


I’m from the City of Tayabas, Quezon by the way, an authentic Tagalog :) There’s no place like home, really. 

So Im just going to make this short post as we're preparing to go and spend the Holidays in Quezon. 

Can't wait to try these mouthwatering Pinoy delicacies once again!


Puto bumbong



Kalamay



Tikoy



Broas



Budin (Cassava cake)


Bibingka


How about you, friends? What's your favorite delicacy?



Cheers, 
Joan



6 Weeks to Christmas Series, Week 5



Let’s Connect! 👉  Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter

Labels: , ,