Week 2: 20 Christmas Songs that Never Get Old


Christmas songs


Hey cheerful friends!  

Welcome to my β€œ6 Weeks to Christmas Series." We're now on Week 2 and this time, let me share with you a list of my favorite songs or what I'd like to call β€œsongs that never get old." 

Well, we know Christmas is incomplete without the Christmas carols. 

Those songs have this magical power to transport us back to the time when we're still young or to reconnect us to past memories (good or bad) at the sound of the first few beats.

I really love to sing especially in front of my kids, as I mentioned in my previous post. Thus, Christmas songs are one of the reasons why I'm loving this season even more.

Here's a compilation of my favorite Christmas songs in no particular order. Enjoy listening!


Christmas songs



1. Christmas in our Hearts



2. Give Love on Christmas Day



3. Silent Night



4. Joy to the World



5. 12 Days of Christmas



6. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer



7. Mary's Boy Child



8. Last Christmas



9. Frosty the Snowman



10. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus



11. It's Christmas All Over The World




12. Jingle Bell Rock



13. The Little Drummer Boy



14. Santa Claus is Coming to Town



15. Do They Know it's Christmas?



16. All I Want for Christmas is You




and for some Tagalog songs...



17. Pasko na Sinta Ko



18. Sa May bahay ang Aming Bati



19. Ang Pasko ay Sumapit



20. Pasko na Naman



What's your favorite Christmas song, my friend? Let me know in the comments.


Hugs, 
Joan


6 Weeks to Christmas Series, Week 2


Images credit to: pixabay.com



Let’s Connect! πŸ‘‰  Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter

Labels: , ,