Meet My Newest Addition: Baby O’s Collections


Oh hello there!

It’s been quite a while since I last posted something on this blog. It’s not that I got tired of it or lost my interest; let’s just say my time (and energy?) was channeled through something special. 

And yes it is VERY SPECIAL. It’s so close to my heart and the cause of my sleepless nights (lol). So without further ado, let me introduce the newest addition to my bucket list and my labor of love – Baby O’s Collections! 



What is Baby O’s Collections?

Baby O’s Collections is my first ever online shop. The name per se came from my daughter’s second name - Olivia. That’s why it’s so personal because my unica hija is the sole inspiration behind this. 

If you happen to follow me here, having an online shop has been one of my dreams and wishes. 

Why? 

Aside from the monetary benefit, I’m now into pursuing my other passions - managing a business. 

Hence, I’m so elated for I was able to complete everything from canvassing/sourcing out items to creating website and social media links within a limited time. 

That also will not be possible without the support/help of my family (my hubby Regie, sister Gilda, Nanay Linda and my son M.A.) Big thanks to all of you guys! As a result , my most awaited shop was finally launched just this December 12, 2016 (pat on the back...woohoo!).


Our Mission

To be able to deliver the best quality footwear and head wear for babies and kids at an affordable price.


What specific products do we offer?

Since this shop is fairly new, for now we cater mostly to baby girls (but we'll definitely expand). We offer comfy baby shoes and socks, fashionable head wear (headbands, hair clips) and other gift/giveaway items. All products are of course hand-picked by yours truly. 

Have a peek of Baby O's Collections...


babyoscollections

Some baby's shoes, aren't these lovely?




babyoslogo2

our official logo


If you want to know more about our shop you may simply visit Baby O's Collections @ https://babyoscollections.wixsite.com/shop


or you may like us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/babyoscollections/


Lastly, you may contact us at 0915 556 8028 or email at babyoscollections@gmail.com

There you go. Hope you'll follow us there. Thank you for reading this promotional post.

Before I sign off, let me share my favorite quote from Zig Ziglar:



"You don't have to be great to start. You have to start to be GREAT."


Sincerely,
Joan


Let’s Connect! 👉  Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter

Labels: , ,