Morning Thoughts


sunshine

One more day and I’m about to embark a new chapter again. I don't know why but for some reasons, this same day always makes me feel nostalgic. I know I should be happy and excited on my special day but I am not. Is it just me who feels this way?


Maybe because I don’t want to get old :) (naahh) while unaccomplished from the dreams and plans that I've set for myself.

I remember two years ago, I felt so down and empty that I literally cried secretly on my birthday. Well that’s another story.

But yesterday, I was chatting with my 11 year old son about love and life in general. I was in awe most of the time to know that we could talk at that certain level. How could he be so sensible? Aww, I’m just a lucky mom.

Anyways, our conversation brought back all the memories I’ve once forgotten. Those were fun, silly, embarrassing and even heartbreaking. But I still managed to laugh though. And it was all a good laugh.

Then I remember my younger self being so self driven, spontaneous with her decisions yet a risk taker when it came to love. As a result of my impulsiveness, many times I've failed - both personally and professionally but somehow I've always managed to bounce back, move on and stay positive :)

Note to self:

My life isn't perfect and can never be.Things may not turn out the way I expected them to be but looking back from where I am right now, I realized this is exactly what my heart desired a long long time ago - to have a loving family that I can call my own.

That being said, I am so GRATEFUL to HIM and that’s enough reason for me to smile now. :)



Hugs,
Joan




photocredit to: www.picjumbo.com



Let’s Connect! 👉  Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter


Labels: , ,